luni, 2 mai 2011

The needle theory

   This is for my new readers( i know there aren't quite a lot of them but i care about everyone that's willing to read this...thing... I call a blog)
Posting on this blog will only be for philosophical fun and trivia facts. No, not the kind of trivia you would get from sites like www.funtrivia.com ...I am talking about more serious "trivia" crafted with the purpose of making your head swell and nose bleed...(no, not the Rebbeca Black kind of effect. I'm strictly talking about the Wiki leaks kind of thing).
   And since I've started with the word Philosophical I might as well add that I've done some research on the matter and the only philosophical statement that appeals to the most English people is : "Death is life's biggest waste"...makes you think about the way they treat life itself in this country ( Economy and materialism seem to be their only debate really). If you want to check out my "fictional" site you can do it by clicking here (Yay!)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu